Saturday, December 4, 2010

C4K Summaries

C4K #8
This child posted a photo that was an element of photography. It was a picture of part of the USS Alabama.
I said that he/she did a great job. I also said that I loved all the details I could see in the picture like the dust on the window and the small cracks.
C4K #9
Ceaso said that he is learning about the planets in his class. He said that they learned how to make a kerpoof picture to help remember the order of the planets.
I told him that I loved the idea. I also said that making up little saying to help you remember important things can really help. I said that I’m in college and I still use mnemonic devices to help me study.
C4K #10
This post was done by Room 7. They created a movie for the Manaiakalani film festival.
I told them that they did a wonder job. I said that I loved it and that I had a smile on my face through the whole movie. I also told them they had very nice dance moves!
C4K #11
In Anna’s post, she is talking about a series of books called A Series of Unfortunate Events. She also said that she is really enjoying this book.
I told her that when I was younger I had never read, or heard of these books. I told her that from reading her blog post, it made me want to search the internet and find out more about these books.
Special  C4K
Yasmine wrote a poem about winter /Christmas time.
I told her I loved the poem and that it flowed very well and was great. I said that she was a wonderful writer and that her poem makes me wish it snowed here.

No comments:

Post a Comment