Sunday, October 10, 2010

Summary Post C4T #2

I commented on the Langwitches Blog by Silvia Tolisano. Her blog posts consist of links to other blog posts and sites that she found useful and wanted to share. I commented on the link she posted about the 9 Worst Ways to Use Twitter for Business, by Diana Freedman. The post is self explanatory from the title. I thanked her for posting the link and told her that it was very helpful. I also told her that one of the tasks in this class is to experiment with Twitter for educational purposes.

The second post I commented on by Silvia Tolisano was on a few different things. On link she posted was about a free SMART board game. Another link was, Don’t Forget Your Audience! 5 Ideas to Connect with Real Audiences, by Lisa Nielsen. The last link she posted was Docs Teach. This site was very interesting. It consisted of over 3,000 sources chosen from the National Archives and also, tools that were ready to use for teaching with documents in the classroom. I again, thanked her for the useful links. I told her that a helpful addition would be some of her personal experiences in integrating technology in the classroom. Not only what worked, but also what didn’t work well.

No comments:

Post a Comment