Saturday, November 6, 2010

C4K Summary Post

C4K #3

This post was by Room 116. It was about the Christchurch earthquake. The child who wrote this said that it happened very early in the morning. They said that there was a lot of damage, but no one was hurt.

I said that it must have been really scary waking up to an earthquake. I said that I couldn’t imagine being in one and asked if earthquakes happen often there.

C4K #4

This post was by Lily. It was about a fete given by her school that she helped out with. She described everything that went on very well and used great detail.

I told her that it sounded amazing and that I loved reading about it. I told her that when I was in grade school, we had something very similar to it, but it was called Field Day.

C4K #5

This post was by Ben B. He talked about his name. He said he liked it because he could make his name short or long. He said no one he knows has his name. Most people thought his name was Benjamin, but that it wasn’t.

I told him that is was awesome that he liked his name. I also told him that I’m curious what Ben is short for, because I also thought it was short for Benjamin.

C4K #6

This post was by Adam. His post was about his biome project. He said that he had to study a biome and make multimedia and a presentation out of it. He talked about different animals in the tundra. Some animals he talked about were polar bears, seals, killer whales and wolves.

I told him that 5 weeks was a long time to spend on a project. I said that it was very informative and that the pictures looked great.

C4K #7

This post was by Unisaur. This child took a picture of the ceiling in the USS Alabama. This picture was taken because it went along with the elements of photography.

I said great job and that I loved the photo. I said that if I tried to take a picture like that, it wouldn’t have turned out the way I would have wanted it to. I also said that I thought Wave was a great name for the photo.

No comments:

Post a Comment